Here is the presentation from our previous Assembly, regarding Revision Materials.
We have created a range of materials called ‘knowledge organisers’ to support our students to continue their studies at home during these challenging times.
These materials will also be useful for all students wanting to study further in their own time and revise for exams. Please take a look at what is available in each subject area.
How to use knowledge organisers
- Copy out key words and write definitions from memory, check your answers and learn the ones you got wrong
- Complete the accompanying quiz or assessment, mark and then study the answers to the ones that you got wrong
- Study, cover, write, key facts and formula
- Create a mind map of key facts and fill with what else you know
- Create a revision quiz for you to test yourself later
- Create a set of revision cards to take away
- Biology »
- Chemistry »
- Computing »
- Citizenship »
- English »
- French »
- Geography »
- Health »
- Maths »
- Physics »
- Psychology »
- Sport »
- Additional Tasks »