Our exceptional facilities for Creative & Digital Media and Engineering give our students a head start, and we continue to invest.
The latest £1.1m investment in equipment for automation, carbon composite and additive manufacturing will enable our students to be the youngest in the country to learn these high-tech skills sought after by employers.
State-of the-art facilities include:
- Engineering mini-factories that simulate the real manufacturing environment
- Advanced Apple Mac-based design suites with the latest hardware and software
- Suite of hi-tech studios and media labs for digital, creative and media projects including film, photography, animation and web applications
- High-spec prototyping facilities including laser cutting and 3-D printing
- Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machine suite and Computer Aided Design (CAD) suites for producing items designed by the students
- Electronics laboratory
- Multi-use rooftop sports pitch